Shadoxhurst Community Forum
We are a team of friendly, motivated village volunteers who work together for the common purpose of bringing people together through Friendship, Activities, Community Spirit & Entertainment. (F.A.C.E of Shadoxhurst).
Established in 2016 and following the same key aims, the Community Forum’s role has evolved into organising and running activities, clubs & events within the village for all to enjoy.
We are not for profit, funds raised are ploughed back into future village activities and amenities for the benefit of all.
If you have ideas and want to help, we encourage you to become actively involved. We usually meet on the first Monday of every month from 7.30pm – 9.00pm at the Village Hall. For more information or to receive regular newsletter updates please contact David firstname.lastname@example.org
Our key Aims:
• To maintain the quality of life for all in the village
• To generate issues that could be put to the Parish Council
• To re-kindle community spirit and engender friendship
• To build a social feeling in the village
• To suggest things that will bring people together
• With a Vision to create and develop a positive community spirit.
Follow our facebook page ‘Shadoxhurst What’s On’ for full details about upcoming village events including those organised by the Shadoxhurst Community Forum.