Shadoxhurst Village Forum
The Village Forum began life in 2016 and is open to all who wish to join in with any of the aims. There are meetings every six weeks or so and the notes of the meetings will be published below. If you love your village and want to preserve, protect or help in any way please get involved.
Aims of the Forum
• To maintain the quality of life for all in the village
• To generate issues that could be put to the Parish Council
• To re-kindle community spirit and engender friendship
• To build a social feeling in the village
• To suggest things that will bring people together
• With a Vision to create and develop a positive community spirit.
Want to know more and to keep in touch?? Please let us have your email address by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for signing up.